Monday, August 18, 2008

A Continent Not Just A Country

I have been working with and traveling with George for 7 or 8 years now. I have heard him say many times that "GCM" is about a continent not just a country." I really didn't understand that the first time I heard him say it. I am not sure I still do, but I am beginning to understand the massive scope of the GCM ministry. The chariots go into 11 countries and through hundreds of cities, towns, and villages. (places where no one else is going in many cases) From Cape Town up to Namibia over to Kenya and everywhere in between. Wow! What a great work and what a wonderful response to the Lords command to go into the whole world. George and Ria and the GCM crew have taken the Lord seriously. To date there have been over 8,000 baptisms, 80 congregations established, 2,000,000 Bible Courses handed out, dozens of African leaders trained in short term schools, and hundreds of thousands of Bibles distributed. I believe that GCM is the best work I have ever been a part of. I haven't just heard about it, I have seen it first hand and I believe it is a work that deserves your prayers and support.


Mike Knappier